At last senior wasp called me today,not because I had left umpteen messages for her or because I had asked junior wasp to get her to call me,oh no that would be far too simple,she called me because BIG wasp had received my official complaint!
I work on a very simple rule in life,do things when they need doing, don't put them off because it only makes things worse.The last year has taught me that if you ever leave a message for a wasp to contact you there isn't much chance of it happening without a fight.
Senior wasp today denied that junior wasp had ever failed to return my calls,of course the police advised us a very long time ago to record everything that happened especially relating to the dreaded wasps.
Denying daft little facts is pointless when my diaries now run into several large books,I can confirm any detail they wish to argue with.
I was told today that my daughter is safe and happy living with the man who was issued with child abduction papers and arrested for sexual grooming,the question is how do they know that she is safe and happy?
It should be simple to find out .......or you would think so!
But in fact the dreaded wasps who are so sure that she is safe have NEVER in fact met her!!!
I told senior wasp today that the general concensus is for the wasps to delay dealing with 15 year olds because if they dragged their feet long enough they could close the case,she didn't argue!
I wanted to have a sensible conversation with my son today about the future, he had overheard my conversation with the wasps today and wasn't impressed.
He told me that if they ever wanted to speak to him again they would be out of luck,you see not only have we been badly let down by them but so has he.
Another generation not trusting what they say,knowing how ineffectual they are,and knowing that they are no help in times of crisis.
Wednesday, 6 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment