My son really wants a victoria sandwich with jam and butter cream,the only problem is we can't make one.
There is only one member of the family who has ever been able to make a good sponge cake and she hasn't been here for a long time.
It's really odd what reduces me to tears these days,the inability to make a cake is today's problem along with finding a pair of pink converse lurking at the back of the cupboard.
Social services tell us to forget we ever had a daughter but when you've loved a child so much it is absolutely impossible to forget,no matter what they tell us.
So what do I do about the cake,perhaps I should keep trying and keep producing frisbees,perhaps I should give in and accept the fact that we won't be eating them again.
For your little bro please come home and make a cake babes, just like you used to.
Wednesday, 23 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment