During the last year we have all learnt to deal with changing emotions,sometimes we can deal with it and sometimes we can't.
Sometimes the dark days go on forever,sometimes its just a few minutes of despair.
Reading back through last years diary brings back a whole mass of emotions that although never forgotten somehow don't seem as bad now.
Perhaps people are right when they say time heals all wounds,perhaps we have just become hardened to the scum of this world and evil tactics they use.
When people ask me to explain sexual grooming and the effects it has on the families concerned they always seem shocked,I guess we would have been a year ago.Now of course its just everyday life to us,we take it in our stride,the phone calls from police officers seem normal,the thought of living a normal life again seems like a fairy tale.
I still feel really confused by the laws relating to children,I am my daughters legal guardian if the authorities wish to prosecute me,however if I want to exert some control over the current situation then I have no rights as a parent.
Today I was really encouraged after talking to the police,there seems to be some hope for the outcome we are fighting for,sadly that was soon squished by a call about the dreaded 'wasps'.
I have always been an honest person and take pride in giving good customer service in my job
so I find it really hard to deal with people who are supposed to be some sort of authority in the welfare of children.These people lie to make themselves sound better and to be honest wouldn't know good customer service if it jumped up and smacked them in the face.
Along with most parents in our situation,we have discovered that the authorities don't give a damn about the welfare of the child,all they want is to get rid of the case as fast as possible.
Sadly for them,they may be able to forget the child but the parents don't give up easily.
For all the girls out there who have been exploited by men pretending to be boyfriends,the fight will go on,some families will never give up on their children,no matter what!
Friday, 25 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment